Customer Facing Data Scientists (CFDSs) are critical to making our customers successful. Our Actuarial CFDS will focus on Insurance customers.
Customer Facing Data Scientists work with the sales team to develop client relationships and deliver data science solutions for customers across a variety of industries. You will need to be comfortable leading technical demonstrations of DataRobot, helping clients develop models that add value to their organizations, and integrating those models into client environments. Ideal candidates enjoy day-to-day data science problem-solving mixed with high levels of customer interaction.
- 4-5+ years of real-world business experience
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Up to 50% travel
- Successful completion of 4+ exams. Casualty actuary fellow who has completed all 10 US exams a plus.
- 5+ years practical actuarial experience with a P&C Pricing / Rate development experience
- Claims reserving experience a plus
- Exposure to both commercial and personal Lines a plus
- Experience developing and submitting rate filings to DOI
- Experience with WTW Emblem a plus but not required
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Experience with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies
Our Data Science team is composed of people from around the globe united by their passion for predicting the future. From top Kagglers to engineers with deep algorithmic knowledge, we all love making DataRobot’s predictions better and faster. DataRobot is an ideal place to learn from the top Data Scientists in the world, and teach them a thing or two along the way.