Microsoft Build: New Microsoft Azure and DataRobot AI Platform integrations
Integrations with Microsoft’s Azure OpenAI Service and Azure Machine Learning bring customers generative AI capabilities, and a more powerful and versatile platform for building, deploying, and managing AI models.
- DataRobot Notebooks Code-Assist leverages Azure OpenAI Service to offer rapid code generation for data science productivity
- Streamlined model documentations, deployment, and monitoring between DataRobot and AzureML
- With full support for Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service, the DataRobot AI platform also now includes a variety of deployments such as self-managed deployments on Azure Kubernetes Service and managed single-tenant SaaS
Join us at Microsoft Build to learn more about how our partnership can drive value for your organization. Once registered and approved, you will receive a confirmation email with calendar invite and links to join.
Check out the resources below for more insights and guidance on how to make the most of this transformation moment.
Book a Meeting with one of our AI Experts
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with DataRobot, a company built for breaking down complex AI problems, and further cement our commitment to meet customers where they are as we help businesses accelerate their AI journey and achieve bottom-line goals.
The DataRobot AI Platform provides full flexibility to integrate within our current ecosystem, including pulling data directly from Microsoft Azure to save time and reduce risk, and providing insights through Microsoft Power BI. This flexibility drew us to DataRobot, and we look forward to leveraging the integration with Azure OpenAI to continue to drive innovation.
The integration of DataRobot with Microsoft’s generative AI and ML services delivers customers breakthrough innovation and experiences for machine learning experimentation and production work built on Azure’s differentiated and scalable platform. Generative AI will drastically modernize the development, interpretation, and adoption of AI use cases, and we’re thrilled to be incorporating Azure OpenAI Service deeply into our product experience for our customers to derive even greater value from their AI investments.
Interoperability across the ecosystem coupled with generative AI is paramount to successful AI and ML deployments. Integrations like the one we see here between Microsoft and DataRobot will transform the way companies innovate, operate and work. In recent market research, we see businesses that widely adopt AI are expected to increase their local economies’ GDP by 26% by 2030 in both revenue and savings from productivity gains. This is all thanks to the transformative power of AI.