Reducing Costs with Predictive Maintenance
This post was originally part of the DataRobot Community. Visit now to browse discussions and ask questions about DataRobot, AI Cloud, data science, and more.
Disruptions caused by unexpected equipment failures are estimated to cost manufacturers billions of dollars a year in the United States alone. Machine learning models trained on emerging Internet of Things (IoT) data provide an opportunity to cut back on losses resulting from unplanned downtime, delayed production, and equipment replacement costs.
During this session, we discuss:
- How to identify a machine learning opportunity to reduce equipment costs.
- How to frame the machine learning problem and identify a target.
- Successful approaches to partitioning your data and training and deploying a predictive maintenance model using DataRobot.
- Dave Heinicke (DataRobot, Customer Facing Data Scientist)
After watching the learning session, you should check out these resources for more information.
Artificial Intelligence wiki: Data Insights
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
How the DataRobot AI Platform Is Delivering Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 4 min read
New DataRobot and Snowflake Integrations: Seamless Data Prep, Model Deployment, and MonitoringMarch 16, 2023· 5 min read
COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on global supply chains. Retailers, manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies all have struggled to align production and stocking with rapid shifts in demand. The recent shipping traffic jam in the Suez Canal amplified those challenges and underscored the overall fragility of both global and local supply chains. Now is the time to rethink supply chains, with more…
DataRobot is extending the power of the DataRobot AI Cloud with a complete offering for code-first data science experts, DataRobot Core.
AI projects have many more unknowns than traditional technology projects. You have to know the right use case to start with and know the value you can expect even before you start. You need to understand what data sources to go after and how to get the data ready. You have to pick the right model to meet expected performance goals. Train it, test it, tune it. The list goes on. While you are trying to figure all this out, organizational leaders expect results from their investments in AI faster than ever before.