How to Understand a DataRobot Model [eBook]
As more and more companies rely on AI, people are questioning whether or not AI can be trusted. Business reputations are damaged when inscrutable black box AI systems make mistakes or make biased decisions. To avoid these issues, organizations are seeking out ways to apply best practices of AI governance to ensure that AIs are following business rules and making sensible and trustworthy decisions. Model interpretability is about ensuring humans can easily understand the models and how decisions are made, because trust in AI can ultimately only be achieved when people can align AI behavior with their organization’s business rules, goals, and values.
Read the eBook, How to Understand a DataRobot Model, to learn the ins and outs of a DataRobot model.
For more on this topic, check out the eight-part blog series, “How to Understand a DataRobot Model”:
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: Comparing Models for Accuracy [Part 2]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: Drilling Down into Model Accuracy [Part 3]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: Quickly Find What’s Important in Your Data [Part 4]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: See Patterns The Model Found in Your Data [Part 5]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: When You Absolutely Must Have a Formula [Part 6]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: Unlocking How a Model Was Made [Part 7]
- How to Understand a DataRobot Model: Understanding Why a Prediction Has Its Value [Part 8]
Colin Priest is the VP of AI Strategy for DataRobot, where he advises businesses on how to build business cases and successfully manage data science projects. Colin has held a number of CEO and general management roles, where he has championed data science initiatives in financial services, healthcare, security, oil and gas, government and marketing. Colin is a firm believer in data-based decision making and applying automation to improve customer experience. He is passionate about the science of healthcare and does pro-bono work to support cancer research.
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Optimizing Large Language Model Performance with ONNX on DataRobot MLOpsJune 1, 2023· 11 min read
Belong @ DataRobot: AAPI Heritage Month with the ACTnow! CommunityMay 25, 2023· 3 min read
Deep Learning for Decision-Making Under UncertaintyMay 18, 2023· 5 min read
As a data scientist, I’ve worked with many companies that are looking to implement AI and ML in marketing use cases. Though many marketers are excited about the possibilities of AI, they also have trouble understanding what AI is and how to utilize it in their jobs. There are a lot of great ways to use AI in marketing organizations.…
It feels like a lot of AI consulting these days is like the technology itself, more promise than payoff. In her book The Business of Consulting, Elaine Blech shares a joke about consulting’s reputation, where a consultant is asked the time by a client. The consultant in turn asks for the client’s watch and says, “Before I give you my…
ML operations management platforms are essential to getting models into production and keeping them there. A model or pipeline that is not in production is one that cannot provide any value (or limited value) to the business. But while they have very high operational benefits, they are not value-add from a business point of view.