How to Integrate DataRobot Models with Alteryx
This post was originally part of the DataRobot Community. Visit now to browse discussions and ask questions about DataRobot, AI Cloud, data science, and more.
In this session, we introduce and demonstrate the Alteryx DataRobot plugins with specific emphasis on how to get started, how to integrate DataRobot models within your existing workflow, and how to avoid common pitfalls as you get started using the plugin. This session is best suited for individuals who are familiar with Alteryx, but all are welcome to join.
- Matt Marzillo (DataRobot, Customer Facing Data Scientist)
- Rajiv Shah (DataRobot, Customer Facing Data Scientist)
After watching the learning session, you should check out more information about using the Alteryx plugin with DataRobot.
- Solution Brief on DataRobot.com
- Video showing how to use Alteryx and DataRobot for predictive modeling
- DataRobot Platform Documentation—Tools for Alteryx
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Accelerate Your AI Journey with the DataRobot Partner EcosystemMarch 28, 2023· 3 min read
How MLOps Enables Machine Learning Production at ScaleMarch 23, 2023· 4 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
We’re happy to announce the new V4 release of our popular DataRobot tools for Alteryx. We’ve taken the feedback from hundreds of customers and partners to incorporate even more robust functionality into the connectors. These tools allow Alteryx users with no data science or programming background to build highly accurate machine learning models, then get predictions and the associated prediction…
You want to use Alteryx, the leading tool for data preparation. And you want to use DataRobot for automated machine learning and model deployment. You can do both with DataRobot Connectors for Alteryx, available as a free download from the Predictive District inside the Alteryx Analytics Gallery. Alteryx users can insert these two powerful DataRobot Connectors directly into Alteryx workflows:…