Gas and Oil—Response and Opportunity for Market Volatility
Oil, gas, and other natural resources companies are facing enormous challenges in the current global economic slowdown like the COVID-19 pandemic. How they get through this period will depend on how they shift their focus to short-term value drivers and employ the latest technologies to do that better than their competitors. Machine Learning can, and should, be a critical part of that strategy.
- Focusing on quality assets in capital allocation
- Streamlining frontline operations
- Economizing the back-office
- John Sturdivant (DataRobot, AI Success Director)
- Dave Heinicke (DataRobot, Customer Facing Data Scientist)
- Jack Jablonski (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)
After watching the learning session, you should check out these resources for more information.
- DataRobot Blog: Leveraging Machine Learning to Thrive in the New Oil & Gas Reality—A Survival Guide
- DataRobot Oil and Gas Solutions.