DataRobot Celebrates a Decade of Innovation with Industry Recognition
Last month at DataRobot AIX 22, we celebrated an exciting milestone at DataRobot, our ten-year anniversary. This marks a full decade since some of the brightest minds in data science formed DataRobot with a singular vision: to unlock the potential of AI and machine learning for all—for every business, every organization, every industry—everywhere in the world.
DataRobot AIX 22 featured many of our customers and partners sharing their stories of growth and impact, including CVS Health, Phoenix Children’s, McLaren Racing, State of West Virginia, Google Cloud, and BCG. Watch the keynote and technical sessions on demand.
DataRobot is a category-defining company that has set an unmatched pace of innovation in the market. In a relatively short amount of time, DataRobot pioneered AutoML, extending the power of AI to millions of new users and accelerating the path to production, introduced the industry’s first Time Series capabilities, and delivered a true end-to-end platform across the entire AI lifecycle. Just last year, DataRobot launched AI Cloud, which is now one of the most widely deployed AI platforms in the world, delivering over one trillion predictions to global customers.
Continuing this momentum, we’re excited to announce that DataRobot has been named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: AI/ML Platforms, Q3 2022. Of the 15 AI/ML platform vendors evaluated, DataRobot was one of just three leaders, receiving the highest score possible in the market approach, performance, and partner ecosystem criteria within the strategy category.
According to the Forrester report, “DataRobot rises swiftly to meet enterprise teams where they want to be.” The report goes on to state that “reference customers appreciate the low barrier to entry of adopting the platform and its ease of use… DataRobot is a solid option for enterprises that want a platform that has tooling for extended AI teams while simultaneously providing collaboration and scale to manage existing use cases and crank out new ones.”
We’re incredibly proud of the work we do to help organizations drive transformation with AI across industries and are also proud to see our successes and innovation recognized this year by accolades from media, analyst firms, and more:
- DataRobot was ranked #35 on the CNBC Disruptor 50 List for 2022. CNBC’s annual list features rapidly-growing private companies that are using groundbreaking technology to transform industries.
- DataRobot was recognized as a Representative Vendor in the May 2022 Gartner® Market Guides for Multipersona Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML) Platforms and DSML Engineering Platforms reports.1
- DataRobot was ranked #11 on the inaugural Data50 2022, a list of bellwether companies across the most exciting categories in data, compiled by Andreessen Horowitz.
- DataRobot was named one of the 10 Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies of 2022 by Analytics Insight.
- DataRobot was named to the 2022 CB Insights AI 100 List of the Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups. The AI 100 is CB Insights’ annual list of the 100 most promising private AI companies in the world.
- DataRobot was recognized by Constellation Research on the MLOps Shortlist. The ShortList is determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share, and Constellation’s internal research.
- DataRobot won three Comparably Awards: Best Company Outlook, Best Places to Work in Boston, and Best Sales Teams. These awards are selected based on the high ratings of fellow DataRobot employees on workplace culture, professional development opportunities, work-life balance, perks, and benefits.
This recognition, spanning from business momentum to our incredible people to our technology, underscores DataRobot’s contributions to the industry and our continuous efforts to push the envelope on AI innovation. As we celebrate these achievements as part of our 10 years of innovation and impact, it’s even more exciting to think about how the next 10 years will unfold. We’re excited to continue this momentum through the rest of 2022 and beyond.
1 Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.