Code Generation. Predictions with Scoring Code in DataRobot
This post was originally part of the DataRobot Community. Visit now to browse discussions and ask questions about DataRobot, AI Cloud, data science, and more.
Machine learning use cases are all unique, and model deployment doesn’t have a “one-size-fits-all” solution. DataRobot provides some incredibly flexible and scalable APIs for deploying models, but what can you do if that approach doesn’t fit your needs?
In this session we’ll explore DataRobot’s
exportable scoring code and several ways you can integrate these models into your data pipelines to achieve real operational value.
Some topics we’ll cover:
- When it makes sense to use scoring code vs the prediction APIs
- The basic internal structure of the scoring code packages
- Basic scoring functionality
- Scoring large datasets via Spark
- Custom integration, including MLOps
- Brent Hinks (DataRobot, AI Engineer)
- Rajiv Shah (DataRobot, Customer Facing Data Scientist)
- Jack Jablonski (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)
After watching the learning session, you should check out these resources for more information.
DataRobot Public Platform Documentation:
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Accelerate Your AI Journey with the DataRobot Partner EcosystemMarch 28, 2023· 3 min read
How MLOps Enables Machine Learning Production at ScaleMarch 23, 2023· 4 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
DataRobot has long believed that to democratize machine learning (ML) on the path to Augmented Intelligence, any user must have seamless access to learning — for example, how to prepare, create, explore, deploy, monitor, and consume ML models. Those already familiar with the DataRobot experience are also familiar with our in-app documentation that makes it easy to keep up with…
Welcome to the New Era of AI Our newly-launched DataRobot AI Cloud turns the possibilities of AI into tangible realities. How? By being built specifically for the demands, challenges, and opportunities of AI today. Now, data scientists, analytics experts, business users, and IT teams can collaborate in a single, unified platform. Now, all data from all sources can come together…
As we see from countless examples, the demand for AI is at a fever pitch across every industry. Becoming AI-driven is no longer really optional. As AI continues to advance at such an aggressive pace, solutions built on machine learning are quickly becoming the new norm. To meet the demands of the modern world, we have to experiment fast, collaborate…