Building Neural Networks with Keras
This post was originally part of the DataRobot Community. Visit now to browse discussions and ask questions about DataRobot, AI Cloud, data science, and more.
Whether you’ve only heard of them or written them from scratch, DataRobot can help you leverage neural networks and deep learning like never before. The right place to start is with our Keras models.
View our learning session to hear more about:
- What neural networks offer that other models don’t.
- How simple it is to build neural networks in DataRobot.
- Tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your neural networks.
- How neural networks can help to diversify your blenders.
- DataRobot AI Wiki: Neural Network
- DataRobot Blog: DataRobot’s Automated Deep Learning for Tabular Data
- DataRobot Public Documentation > Keras-Specific Training Dashboard
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Accelerate Your AI Journey with the DataRobot Partner EcosystemMarch 28, 2023· 3 min read
How MLOps Enables Machine Learning Production at ScaleMarch 23, 2023· 4 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
As we see from countless examples, the demand for AI is at a fever pitch across every industry. Becoming AI-driven is no longer really optional. As AI continues to advance at such an aggressive pace, solutions built on machine learning are quickly becoming the new norm. To meet the demands of the modern world, we have to experiment fast, collaborate…
AI is a generation-defining technology with the potential to reshape every industry, every business service, every customer interaction. But too often and for far too many, the reality is much more challenging. Siloed teams, disconnected tools, the complexity of deploying across distributed clouds, immature operations, all combine to extend deployment timelines, diminish business impact and increase risk to sensitive data…