AI Problem Framing
Through powerful and insightful predictions, AI can help businesses navigate current conditions and develop roadmaps based on well-grounded forecasted conditions. AI implemented successfully with properly framed use cases is truly transformative.
This learning session is appropriate for anyone already engaged in machine learning initiatives or beginning to explore AI solutions for their specific business problems. We’ll discuss what to consider when framing an effective AI use case. That includes what a well-defined AI problem requires:
- The right team for thought leadership, both business and technical.
- The problem to be specified in a common language.
- Identify how the business will change.
Attendees will learn how to identify opportunities to implement AI solutions.
- Jack Jablonski (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)
- Jordan Markham (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)
We will contact you shortly
We’re almost there! These are the next steps:
- Look out for an email from DataRobot with a subject line: Your Subscription Confirmation.
- Click the confirmation link to approve your consent.
- Done! You have now opted to receive communications about DataRobot’s products and services.
Didn’t receive the email? Please make sure to check your spam or junk folders.
How MLOps Enables Machine Learning Production at ScaleMarch 23, 2023· 4 min read
How the DataRobot AI Platform Is Delivering Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 4 min read
A New Era of Value-Driven AIMarch 16, 2023· 2 min read
by Daniel Becker Data Scientist | Technical Product Director at DataRobot Everyone expects machine learning models to make accurate predictions. At DataRobot, we’ve helped our users develop models to make a wide range of predictions, such as: Which customers will cancel their service? Which baseball players will become superstars? What fewer people realize is that machine learning models can not…
Common Challenges of Trusting Your AI blog post will explore some of the biggest obstacles to earning trust in AI systems.
DataRobot has long believed that to democratize machine learning (ML) on the path to Augmented Intelligence, any user must have seamless access to learning — for example, how to prepare, create, explore, deploy, monitor, and consume ML models. Those already familiar with the DataRobot experience are also familiar with our in-app documentation that makes it easy to keep up with…