AI Problem Framing
Through powerful and insightful predictions, AI can help businesses navigate current conditions and develop roadmaps based on well-grounded forecasted conditions. AI implemented successfully with properly framed use cases is truly transformative.
This learning session is appropriate for anyone already engaged in machine learning initiatives or beginning to explore AI solutions for their specific business problems. We’ll discuss what to consider when framing an effective AI use case. That includes what a well-defined AI problem requires:
- The right team for thought leadership, both business and technical.
- The problem to be specified in a common language.
- Identify how the business will change.
Attendees will learn how to identify opportunities to implement AI solutions.
- Jack Jablonski (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)
- Jordan Markham (DataRobot, AI Success Manager)